Saturday, September 15, 2012

I'm Back!

It's Been WAY TOO LONG! I've been going through many changes since I last signed on which was in 2010 I believe. I sort of hit a writer's block and then I forgot my password and since then I've been misusing my facebook as a blog from time to time. I think I'll start over. I am going to copy some of my blog-like posts from FB and get them on here. I must warn you that some of my thinking has turned political - tis the season - but it's who I am, who I've become. I don't mean to offend but I do mean to make people think. I hope that no matter what I post in the future that you will always think for yourselves and form your own opinions based on what you know to be true and not necessarily on anything I opine on. I also hope you will stay with me as I continue to navigate this thing called life. Love and hugs to you this wonderful morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment